Why We Like The Fischer Transalp Tour Boot
When skidding down couloirs, carving near vertical faces, and navigating dense tree lines, a communication delay to our skis could cost us, which is why we buckle into the Fischer Transalp Tour Boot for our backcountry missions. The carbon-infused cuff and shell deliver a very stiff flex for optimal responsiveness and stability, while the Double Lock ski/walk mode and Power Buckles ensure we stay locked in throughout our ride.
- Touring boot for precision and power on steep backcountry lines
- 100mm last comfortably fits average width feet
- Very stiff 130 flex gives hard chargers instant response
- Pre-shaped, semi-custom liner for a comfortably snug fit
- Double Lock ski/walk mode boosts stability and safety
- 2-buckle system reduces weight without compromising performance
- Rubber sole increases traction on bootpacks
- Item #FISH0C2
- Responsible Collection
- Shell Material
- carbon fiber, Pebax Rnew (recycled material)
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Phatt Maxx Transalp Power Buckle, aluminum
- Walk Mode
- Double Lock
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- touring (ISO 9523), tech
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 26.5] 3lb (1350g)
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help