RCS Skate Boot
Competing locally or abroad, the Fischer RCS Skate Boot is rearing to come along for the ride. From the moment you step into your NNN bindings with a satisfying click to the instant you cross the finish line, you appreciate the stability and efficient power transfer of this podium-worthy boot. A waterproof membrane and sealed zipper keep your feet dry as you skate through sparkling snow, while the lightweight insulation keeps your toes warm without slowing you down.
The RCS wants you to succeed. Lightweight polymer at the cuff provides robust torsional resistance for powerful control kicking off, while the easy-to-adjust instep strap secures the foot and enables better power transfer as you skate. Combine these features with a performance race fit and Turnamic Race Skate sole and you hold on your foot all the power you need to leave your competition skating in your spindrift.
- Nordic skate ski boot ideal for intermediate and advanced skiers
- Comfort guard insulation keeps out water, adds thermal protection
- Turnamic Race sole improves power transfer, stability, and stiffness
- Hook-and-loop strap allows for easy adjustment for the perfect fit
- Hinged cuff provides optimal stability and flexibility in boot
- Fischer Fresh technology keeps the boot smelling and feeling fresh
- Thermo fit liner molds to the foot for a more customized fit
- Item #FISH070
- Upper Material
- comfort guard insulation
- comfort guard
- Binding Compatibility
- Fischer speed lock, hook-and-loop strap, lace cover
- thermo fit
- canting, EVA padding, Boot Fit Concept
- Sole Material
- Turnamic Race (Pebax or Desmopanx)
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- ski, nordic classic, nordic skate
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help