Why We Like The Fischer RC5 Skate Boot
Fischer's been putting Nordic athletes on podiums for as long as anyone cares to remember, but that doesn't mean the company only makes mean race boots for elite athletes. The Fischer RC5 Skate Boot, for example, is a friendlier, more comfortable boot that's perfect for skiers who want to push themselves but aren't willing to sacrifice comfort. It's easy to dial in the fit of the RC5, thanks to its heat-moldable liner and form-fitting Speed Lock lace system, and you won't get cold or wet with Thinsulate, a sealed zipper, and a waterproof, breathable Triple-F Membrane wrapping your foot. There isn't even a need to keep your boots triple-sealed in plastic bags when you're driving home, because Fischer gave the RC5 a Cleansport NXT antimicrobial treatment to keep them smelling as fresh as a snowy morning.
- Feature-packed Nordic skate boot that won't break the bank
- Stiff R3 PU sole limits energy loss for easy movement
- Triple F waterproof membrane seals out snow and weather
- Thinsulate insulation traps heat for cold adventures
- Thermo-moldable foam liner forms to your foot
- Fischer Speed Lock lacing with zippered lace cover
- Race Fit last offers a slop-free fit to eliminate discomfort
- NNN binding compatibility works with your trusty skate skis
- Item #FISH097
- Upper Material
- Triple-F Membrane
- Binding Compatibility
- NNN, ProLink, Turnamic
- hook-and-loop strap, Speed Lock lace
- Sole Material
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- Nordic Skate
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help