Why We Like The Fischer RC5 Classic Boot
Targeted for both training and racing, the RC5 Classic is built on a classic sole flex for easy striding. This boot features an external injected heel cap for enhanced stability and power transfer, as well as Speed Lock lacing and a Thermo Fit heel pocket for a secure, comfortable fit. The breathable Triple-F Membrane repels the elements while letting moisture escape, keeping feet dry. The Triple-F Membrane keeps water and snow from entering boots, while allowing excess heat and moisture vapor to escape. The climate inside the boot stays warm and dry, no matter what the outside climate is.
- Classic boots designed for comfort and performance at the track
- Hinged polymer cuff pivots front and back but not side to side
- Triple-F membrane provides waterproof and breathable coverage
- Comfort Guard insulation traps heat without weighing you down
- External injected heel cap offers stability and power transfer
- Classic sole flexes with ease for comfortable striding all day long
- Item #FISH096
- Upper Material
- Triple F
- Comfort Guard
- Binding Compatibility
- NNN, Prolink
- zipper, Speed Lock
- Thermo Fit
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- Nordic classic
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help