Select style & size:Select options
This one's for the ladies.
There was a time when finding a ladies-specific ski was like spotting a unicorn, but as more and more companies realize ladies rip just as hard, if not harder, than dudes, women-specific skis just keep getting better every year. Need proof? Feast your pow-starved eyes on the Fischer My Ranger 98 Women's Ski: a hyper-versatile pair of boards that'll take you from perfect corduroy to dreamy storm riding to bluebird bowls.
The 98 shares a lot of characteristics with the men's ski of the same name, but a few key differences set it apart. Most importantly, it ditches the stiffer beech wood found in the men's ski in favor of poplar, which is easier flexing and serves up a smoother, slightly more forgiving, ride that's perfect for lighter skiers. Fischer also designed the 98 to be mounted slightly more forward (it calls the new design BMP, which just stands for binding mounting point) to make it easier to keep your weight forward, engage turns, and wiggle through tight trees and bumps.
- A hard-charging freeride ripper
- 96mm waist can handle pow and crud
- Camber underfoot lets you lay it down on hardpack
- Rockered tip and tail float through soft snow
- Carbon Nose is nimble and maneuverable at high speeds
- Air Tec Ti construction maintains strength and stability
- Wood core keeps the weight down on touring missions
- Sidewalls hold an edge on firm snow
- Item #FIS003T