Why We Like The Filson Mackinaw Cruiser Jacket
First patented in 1914 and still made in the USA, Filson's Mackinaw Cruiser Jacket has been keeping people warm for more than a century—which should be reason enough to like it. But we'll just add that we like also its timeless design and know that wool is one of the best natural insulators since it keeps us warm, even if it gets wet.
- Heritage jacket from Filson
- Wool insulates, wicks moisture, and dries quickly when wet
- Tight weave is wind resistant and breathable
- Oversized cargo pockets and full-width rear pocket for storage
- Dry clean only
- Stitched in the USA
- Item #FSNI0CA
- 4 flap front, 2 hand, 1 rear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 27, 2023
Absolutely incredible material. Fits Lar
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Fits large. Had to sens back for a large. XL was like a double x. The material is the best. Such a classic tough look. Heavy wool that keeps you so warm and looking classy. Its my favorite jacket. Work, Constuction sites, dinner, church...It WORKS'
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help