Why We Like The Journeyman 23L Backpack
We appreciate how Filson contrasted the Journeyman 23L Backpack's classically outdoorsy exterior with modern features like a padded laptop sleeve to keep up with our fast-paced, go-everywhere lifestyle. Its durable Tin Cloth twill fabric has an oil finish to shield your electronics from wet weather, and the padded shoulder straps have a tear-resistant moleskin lining for a smooth, sueded feel. Plus, the panel access has gusseted sides to prevent items from falling out on bumpy bike commutes.
- Commuter backpack designed to hang tough through everyday life
- Oil-finished Tin Cloth twill sheds moisture and is built to last
- Padded back panel with cotton reinforcements ensures a comfy fit
- Moleskin-lined, padded shoulder straps provide a natural fit
- Gusseted panel access makes it easy to quickly grab items
- Padded laptop sleeve protects your computer on the ride in
- Internal security and divider pockets safely organize essentials
- Item #FSNI08Y
- [face fabric] Rugged Twill, Oil Finish Tin Cloth, [lining] polyester, cotton
- 23L (1094cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- mole-skin, padded
- zippered front panel
- [external] 1 snap-closure front, [internal] 1 zippered, 2 dividers
- Laptop Sleeve
- yes (up to 16in)
- 12.5 x 17.5 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- casual, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help