Why We Like The Filson Cruiser Short Lined Jacket
Few items in our closet look better with age, but the Filson Cruiser Short Lined Jacket gets more comfortable and interesting every time we throw it on. The waxed canvas construction breaks in the more we wear it, and as time goes by, each crease and scratch begins to tell the story of who we are and where we've been. The tough, heavy construction stands up to howling wind and sheds light rain to keep us protected, and any marks of imperfection just become another story we get to tell.
- Incredibly sturdy jacket put to the test in the Pacific Northwest
- Waxed canvas construction is tough and breaks in over time
- Canvas lining offers comfort next to skin for long, hard days
- Wax finish blocks wind and repels light moisture
- Four pockets offer plenty of quick-grab options for essentials
- Adjustable hem cinches in a tight fit when conditions get harsh
- Cut at the hip to prevent riding up and easy access to pockets
- Regular fit is cut with extra room to slide over warmer layers
- Item #FSNI07Q
- [face fabric] 100% waxed canvas (cotton), [lining] 100% canvas (cotton), [sleeve lining] 100% polyester
- 2 chest, 2 drop hand
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help