Why We Like The Fizik Vento Ferox Carbon Mountain Bike Shoe
From gravel events to trail rides, the Vento Ferox Carbon keeps our feet comfy and secure as we rack up the off-road miles. The shoe is lightweight yet durable, being constructed from a mesh upper laminated with polyurethane for a great combination of breathability and abrasion resistance. The closure uses a low-profile BOA Li2 dial that sticks out much less than prior models of BOA dial, as well as a Fi'zi:k Powerstrap to secure the upper part of the foot.
- Performance off-road shoe for gravel, XC, trail, or CX
- PU-laminated mesh is light, breathable, and durable
- BOA dial with Powerstrap offers a snug, comfortable fit
- Full carbon outsole with a stiffness index of 10
- Rubber tread enhances grip when we're off the bike
- Item #FIZZ041
- Upper Material
- PU-laminated synthetic mesh
- padded textile
- BOA Li2 dial with hook-and-loop Powerstrap
- X1 Carbon with rubber tread
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe] 297g
- gravel, cross-country, cyclocross, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help