Why We Like The Tempo Overcurve R4 Cycling Shoe
Fi'zi:k cycling shoes are developed with a strong emphasis on physiological and anatomic research to ensure the best possible fit and performance. The Tempo R4's take advantage of that approach with the new Overcurve shoe construction. The asymmetric collar wraps around your foot, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s bony protrusions for a comfortable fit that's free of pressure points or discomfort. It's secured by a micro-adjustable Boa dial for a nice, even tension across the foot.
- Road shoes that bring performance and comfort to your ride
- Asymmetric Overcurve construction eliminates pressure points
- Laminated mesh upper offers breathability and support
- Single Boa closure for a quick and secure fit
- Carbon-infused sole keeps your power to the pedals
- Sleek style looks good with any kit
- Item #FIZZ02K
- Upper Material
- PU laminated mesh
- Boa IP1-B dial
- R4 carbon-injected nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42.5] 8.1oz (230g)
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help