Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Running Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Feetures! knows that anyone interested in a performance running and hiking sock is probably going to need something for the colder months. As a result, Feetures! conjured up the Elite Merino+ Ultra Light Quarter Sock with a blend of warm, luxurious merino wool, rayon, nylon, and Lycra. Ultra-thin construction keeps this sock close to your foot for a streamlined fit, and elastic materials interwoven into the merino wool offer the type of support that you'll come to appreciate after miles and miles of trail.
- Anatomical fit features a shape specific to each foot, left and right
- Merino+ material blends the benefits of merino (naturally breathable, odor-reducing, warm-even-when-wet) with the stretch and quick-dry benefits of synthetics
- PowerArch elastic fibers support your arch and forefoot to help reduce foot fatigue when running or hiking
- High-density cushioning provides impact protection beneath your forefoot
- PerfectToe seam construction improves comfort by eliminating the toe seam
- Item #FEE0011
- Q & A
Great trail running socks!
I use these when i'm running on trails in the shoulder seasons. The wool not only keeps my feet warm, but keeps them dry as well. I like the fit and the ankle high protection for when i brush up against brush while on the trail. These are a must have.
Awesome wool, fit matters
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The wool is so comfortable for running, cycling, hiking -- pretty much everything -- that it's hard to complain. I have very wide feed (2E) however, and I've noticed that after my workout, I feel like the sock is a bit constricting when I take my shoes off. I'm not sure if this is supposed to be this way, but as good as they feel during a ride, it feels good to take them off afterwards.
Perfect socks for trail running!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These socks are the most comfortable I have worn. They also insulate when wet so it keeps your feet warm and dry in cool, wet conditions. The Quarter height is great for trail running because it keeps the debris out of your socks. I highly recommend!