Why We Like The Farm To Feet Wilson 2.0 Snow OTC Sock
When our boot fit is perfect and we don't want to constrict blood flow to our toes by adding bulk, we pull on the ultralight, zero cushion Wilson 2.0 Snow OTC Sock from Farm To Feet. Strategically placed compression areas help fight off fatigue on long days hunting powder, while the merino fibers wick away sweat and fight off odors to keep our feet feeling especially fresh.
- Featherweight ski and snowboard sock for performance-fit boots
- Merino wool blend manages moisture, temp, and odors
- Zero added padding to minimize bulk in your boots
- Reinforced construction for increased durability
- Flat toe seam reduces friction for blister prevention
- Item #FTF1WW6
- 50% nylon, 44% merino wool, 6% Lycra spandex
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help