Why We Like The Farm To Feet Waitsfield 2.0 Snow OTC Sock
Named after the Vermont town in New England ski country, the Waitsfield 2.0 Snow Sock features light, targeted cushioning and an over-the-calf fit for skiing. The Waitsfield keeps things light—to maintain the fit of our ski boots—with a nylon-merino wool-Lycra blend for a mix of durability, stretch, and temperature-regulating performance.
- Ski socks with merino wool from the USA
- Nylon adds structure and durability to merino wool blend
- Merino wool is soft, moisture-wicking, and odor resistant
- Lycra Spandex adds stretch for a performance fit
- Light cushioning in targeted areas for increased comfort
- Seamless toe closure reduces bulk and friction in the toes
- Item #FTF1WW5
- 49% nylon, 47% merino wool, 4% Lycra Spandex
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help