Why We Like The Farm To Feet Cascade Locks Lightweight 3/4 Crew Hiking Sock
Made to navigate the toughest trails, the Farm To Feet Cascade Locks hiking sock features light, targeted cushion with a 3/4 crew cut. These socks harness the durabilty of nylon and the stretch of Lycra to supplement the moisture-wicking and naturally odor-resistant qualities of Merino wool for all-around performance on the trail. For those of us who like some color in our hiking socks, the nature print represents the Cascade Locks on the Columbia River.
- Lightweight hiking socks with just a little cushion
- Fabric blend maximizes durability and comfort for the trail
- Merino wool is soft and regulates moisture and temperature
- Light, targeted cushioning in high-wear areas for comfort
- Seamless toe reduces bulk and possible chafing points
- 3/4 length rises just above a hiking boot
- Item #FTF0041
- 54% nylon, 42% merino wool, 4% Lycra
- targeted light
- hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help