Why We Like The Evolv Zenist Pro LV Climbing Shoe
For versatile performance on plastic, we pull on the Evolv Zenist Pro LV Climbing Shoe. The EvoWrap closure system works with the contoured sole to give us a performance fit without needing to painfully downsize. When we're in the steep, the downturned profile helps us hold tension, and when we're on the face, the soft midsole helps us smear and hook effortlessly.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for sending on plastic
- Downturned profile for precision and power
- High-friction Trax SAS rubber for reliable grip
- Synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap for a snug fit
- Low-volume last to better fit narrow feet
- Item #EVLZ04Z
- Upper Material
- soft, full-length EvoWrap
- Trax SAS, 4.2mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- climbing training
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 14, 2023