Why We Like The Evolv Zenist Pro Climbing Shoe
When pushing our grade on plastic, we strap into the Evolv Zenist Pro Climbing Shoe. The contoured, downturned profile coupled with the tensioned heel rand gives us a sending fit, ready for steep angles and aggressive hooks, while the soft split-sole design boosts our security on volumes and smears. From explosive throws to techy balance sequences, the EvoWrap closure system squeezes out dead space for a second-skin fit that inspires confidence without invoking pain.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for comps and gym training
- Downturned profile increases precision and power
- Trax SAS rubber delivers consistent, high-friction grip
- Synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap for a secure fit
- Item #EVLZ04Y
- Upper Material
- soft, full-length EvoWrap
- Trax SAS 4.2mm
- Manufacturer Warranty
- climbing training
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.23oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
November 22, 2023
I wear a 9.5 for kronos and planning on upgrading it to the zenist pros. Should I get a 9.5 as well or a 10? P.S. Already tried the 9 for the old zenists and they were way too tight for me.
November 2, 2023