Why We Like The Zenist Climbing Shoe
Delicate toe placement on microscopic footholds in the gym is a breeze when we're sporting Evolv's lightweight Zenist shoe. Designed to crush comp style setting, this aggressively downturned shoe features a rigid midsole that delivers optimal sensitivity and a tensioned rand for powerful toe positioning and minimal stretching over time.
- Aggressive climbing shoe for competitions and gym sessions
- Robust vegan upper for secure toe hooks and maintained fit
- High tension heel rand creates poised fit
- Thicker toe rubber boosts durability without impacting sensitivity
- Single strap for fastening makes easy on and off
- Item #EVLZ03L
- Upper Material
- Synthratex VX (synthetic)
- MX-R (1mm, half-length)
- Trax SAS (4.2mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 30, 2021
Great low volume fit!
- I've used it several times
Finding shoes that fit my skinny heel is always an issue. Found Evolv's w's shoes fit me great so bought this for a soft gym and bouldering slipper and am super happy with these. Really soft and can really grab on to overhanging holds with my toes and they are great for heel hooks.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help