Why We Like The Evolv V6 LV Climbing Shoe
From tiny feet under the roof to credit card edges on the face, the Evolv V6 LV Climbing Shoe helps us hold tension. The downturned profile lends to precision footwork, and the moderate curvature keeps power driving through the big toe. Equipped with a medium-stiff midsole, this pair gives us the flexibility we need for grabbing and hooking when horizontal and the support we need to stand tall on vertical terrain.
- Versatile low-volume climbing shoe for faces and steeps
- Downturned profile delivers power and precision
- Trax SAS rubber gives reliable friction in all temps
- Large, textured toe patch gives stable toe hooks
- Tensioned heel rand provides secure heel hooks
- Midsole's Love Bump eliminates dead space under toes
- Split tongue and hook-and-loop strap for an easy on-off
- For a comfort fit, go up a half size from your street shoe size
- Item #EVLZ052
- Upper Material
- half-length 1.6mm, Love Bump
- Trax SAS 4.2mm
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help