Why We Like The Evolv V6 Climbing Shoe
The Evolv V6 Climbing Shoe can do it all. The midsole's Love Bump construction eliminates dead space under our toes for a performance fit that doesn't require an ultra-tight heel cup, while the tensioned heel rand gives us confidence-boosting security on aggressive heel hooks. Wrapped with full-length Trax SAS rubber, this pair delivers max friction on rock and plastic and in both warm and cold temps for reliable performance wherever and whenever we send, and its medium stiffness offers support on edging and flexibility on smears.
- High-performance climbing shoe for technical faces and steep jug hauls
- Downturned profile for precision and power
- Sticky Trax SAS rubber for reliable friction
- Large, textured toe patch for stable toe hooks
- Tensioned heel rand for secure heel hooks
- Synthetic upper will stretch about a half size
- Split tongue and hook-and-loop strap give an easy on-off
- For a comfort fit, go up a half size from your street shoe size
- Item #EVLZ051
- Upper Material
- half-length 1.6mm, Love Bump
- Trax SAS 4.2mm
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
February 1, 2024
Is the heel the higher style of the Shaman Pro or the lower style of the Shaman/Geshido/Zenist (these are lower on the Achilles)?
January 22, 2024