Begin to excel.
Built for beginners and advanced climbers alike, the Evolv Women's Skyhawk Climbing Shoe is the all-around climbing shoe to depend on. Designed with a narrower fit and a leather lining, these shoes mold to the shape of your foot the longer you wear them for next-to-skin comfort. Whether you're throwing down a classic multi-pitch or sport climbing training in the gym, the neutral profile, moderately stiff midsole, and synthetic overlay prevent foot fatigue as you slide your toes in unruly cracks and protect your feet from sharp limestone nubbins as you climb. Trax SAS rubber soles offer sticky friction for meticulous footwork and durability so you can train hard in the gym without wearing our your rubber for your outside sends.
- All-around climbing shoes for gym training to sport climbing outside
- Neutral profile adds comfort and maneuverability
- Moderately stiff midsole for support while climbing
- Trax SAS rubber provides sticky traction for meticulous footwork
- leather interior molds to feet for next-to-skin comfort and fit
- Anti-odor treatment keeps stink at bay
- Lace closure ensures personalized fit and performance
- Item #EVL001P
- Q & A
What is the sizing on these compared to street shoes?
My friend wears street shoes in US women 8.5, and she eventually went with Skyhawk in US women 7.5. She also tried on the 8.0, but she said 8.0 were too big for her. For reference, she wears the orange Scarpa Helix Women in EU 40/ US women 8.5.
I wear street shoes in US women 7.5. The Skyhawk in US women 7.0 is slightly painful for me but would probably break in well. I did not get to try on the 6.5 though. For reference, I used to wear Evolv Shaman LV in US women 8.0.