Why We Like The Evolv Shaman Lace LV Climbing Shoe
- Aggressive climbing shoe for tackling your next project
- Stiff heel rand forces toes into a power stance
- Synthetic upper won't stretch too much when breaking in
- Lace closure amplifies ability to get a secure fit
- Item #EVLZ04P
- Upper Material
- MX-P 1.6mm Half-length Love Bump
- 1mm half length
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.3oz
- downturned asymmetric
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 10, 2023
The Shaman lace up LV has been my absolute favorite shoe since it came out. The flexibility in the midsole, along with the downturn and edging ability make it such a great shoe for all types of terrain. The Shaman Lace LV fit my foot perfectly (1/2 size up from street size) straight out of the box and I was instantly comfortable trying hard wearing them. They are also amazingly comfortable for an aggressive shoe. Highly recommend trying these, especially if you enjoy small crimps and overhang!
Originally reviewed on Evolv
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help