Sun's getting real low.
The work week takes up more time than you'd like to admit, but you still find enough time to get a climb or two in before sunset, and there's always the gym if you clock out under a night sky. Whether you're climbing outside—sport or trad—or inside, the Evolv Men's Nighthawk Climbing Shoe is choice. It's an Evolv all-arounder, designed for plastic, face, slab, or even crack if sized appropriately. The Trax SAS sole is Evolv's best rubber when it comes to friction and durability, and the leather upper has enough rubber and synthetic overlays to reduce unwanted stretching.
- All-around climbing shoe for gym, sport, and trad climbing
- Trax SAS rubber is Evolv's best for friction and durability
- Leather upper conforms to your foot's shape for a custom-like fit
- Synthratek VX upper overlays and VTR 3D rand drastically reduce stretch
- Moderate asymmetry pushes pressure to the toe for a performance ideal for intermediate climbers
- Item #EVL001O
leather (overlays) synthetic
Agion anti-odor formula
MX-P (1.4mm, full-length)
Trax SAS high-friction rubber (4.2mm)
bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing