Why We Like The Kronos Climbing Shoe
- Comfortable climbing shoe for multi-pitch and gym sessions alike
- Synthetic uppers are breathable and vegan-friendly
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure for convenient adjustments
- Trax SAS rubber gives optimal friction while being durable
- Split tongue makes getting the shoes on and off easy
- Slightly down-cambered toe for performance on small holds
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #EVLZ03A
- Upper Material
- Synthratek VX
- 1 hook-and-loop strap, 1 finish-pull strap
- 1.2mm full-length
- molded VTR
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 9.3oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 26, 2021
I will buy these shoes forever
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
These shoes are perfect for me! They are comfortable for all day wearing and still work great for technical climbing. The closure system is great! I've always gone for aggressive shoes but with these shoes I realized I climb way better when I am comfortable.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help