Why We Like The Kira Climbing Shoe
Cinch down your Evolv Kira Climbing Shoes and tackle that project you’ve been working on for months. Built for comfort and performance, these shoes are constructed with a durable yet lightweight synthetic upper, and TraX SAS soles for optimal friction when it really counts. The down-cambered toe profile was built to perform on challenging sport routes, with hook-and-loop straps that allow you to quickly adjust the fit.
- A performance-oriented climbing shoe for sessions at the gym
- Synthetic upper is durable and lightweight
- TRAX SAS soles provide solid grip and friction
- Down-cambered toe profile built for technical routes
- Hook-and-loop straps for a snug and adjustable fit
- Item #EVLZ039
- Upper Material
- Synthratek VX
- 1.0mm full-length
- molded VTR
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 6.8oz
- LV Asymmetric
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help