Select style & size:Select options
X marks the spot.
From hiking and climbing to fishing and paddling, the Eureka 2-Person 3-Season X-Loft Tent is designed to be your own personal basecamp for a variety of adventures. Spacious and easy to setup, the X-Loft Tent features a Tunnel design that maximizes interior space to prevent that suffocating, tin-can feeling from ruining the trip, while maintaining the stability and resiliency necessary to handle harsh, windy weather. High-Low Air Exchange venting promotes a cooling airflow to eliminate stuffy, stagnant air, while the water-resistant floor and fly protect you from unwelcome wet weather. Six interior pockets ensure that your headlamps, maps, phones, and snacks are never out of reach in order, while two large vestibules stash muddy gear you don't want in the tent and two doors further open up this tent's flow.
- Spacious comfort and hassle-free design meet in this camping tent
- Water-resistant floor and fly ward off damp conditions
- Tunnel design opens up interior space without losing stability
- High/Low Air Exchange venting keeps the fresh air flowing
- Two vestibules stow wet and muddy gear
- Two door design maximizes flow
- Camp Comfort Sleep System Compatible to keep you from slipping around
- Whopping six storage pockets organize all your smaller items
- Item #ERK003V