Select style & size:Select options
Put the hammer down in comfort.
Don't toss comfort to the wind when you're bringing your power to the peloton. Instead, saddle up on the Ergon SR Sport Gel Saddle for Women and take the sting out of chattery roads and crushing climbs. This women's-specific take on the saddle is built for flawless comfort throughout the miles, thanks to its orthopedic comfort foam, and strategically placed gel pads that dampen rugged vibrations from the road. In center you'll find a long cutout that's crafted to alleviate pressure from your most sensitive anatomy, while a wide, winged back supports your sit bones when you're in the drops hammering for your breakaway. To top it all off, Ergon employs a smooth but durable microfiber cover that allows you to move around on the saddle as needed, with minimal rubbing against your favorite bibs.
- A supportive saddle for hammerfests and canyon climbs
- Shape is designed with total comfort in the riding position
- Center cutout relieves pressure from sensitive anatomy
- Float over rough roads with gel-backed orthopedic foam
- Smooth sides let you move fore and aft abrasion-free
- Microfiber cover is soft and smooth against your shorts
- Item #ERG001V
- Q & A
Thank you Ergon!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Saddles reviews can be tough. What works for me, may not work for you. However, if you have been looking for a comfortable saddle with a cut-out to relive pressure, this one is worth a shot. Ergon gets feedback from riders of all abilities to make a product that will work for as many folks as possible. This is mounted on my gravel bike and found the support to be in all the right places for a position tends to be more aggressive than a mountain bike.
S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm