Select style & size:Select options
Proven on the world stage.
Designed and ridden by world champion Pauline Ferrand Prévot, the Ergon Women's SR Pro Saddle provides a fine-tuned balance of pressure-relieving comfort, low friction for greater mobility in the saddle, and lightweight construction that's suitable for competitive racing and training pursuits. TiNox rails shave weight while maintaining a high level of strength. OrthoCell inlays along the genital and sitting areas provide high levels of cushioning that's lighter and more durable than gel.
It's tailored specifically for females with its generously sized relief channel that's placed further forward, as to relieve pressure exerted on the pelvis. Additionally, the saddle features a wider, V-shaped outline to better distribute pressure over bony sitting areas. Sliding flanks reduce friction while pedaling, also allowing for quick changes in position.
- Designed and ridden by world champ Pauline Ferrand Prévot
- V-shaped outline distributes pressure over bony sit areas
- Center channel placed further forward to relieve pressure
- TiNox rails shaves weight while maintaining strength
- OrthoCell inlays for maximum pressure relief
- Sliding flanks reduce friction while pedaling
- Item #ERG001W