Select Style & Size
Even though ENVE's MTN Fork is suspension-free, it's got almost as many moving parts as the long travel articles from manufacturers across the industry. A removable/interchangeable fender, a clip for retaining disc brake hoses, axle flip chips to let you adjust the rake — that's certainly a lot more moveable parts than we're used to seeing on rigid forks.
Given the name on the blades, you don't have to take our word for it that this fork is capital-R Rigid. You'll also correctly assume that rigidity doesn't come with a penalty in comfort. While we wouldn't necessarily recommend this for fork for downhill or enduro applications, it certainly holds its own on fast cross-country ribbons and washboard.
- ENVE's offering for a rigid 29er mountain fork
- Clearance for up to 29 x 3.4in rubber
- Post-mount disc compatible for up to 160mm rotors
- One-piece construction increases durability while dropping grams
- Unidirectional carbon fiber is lightweight and responsive
- Integrated fender looks and keeps you clean
- Adjustable fork offset lets you experiment with geo options
- Lifetime incident protection covers mishaps on or off the bike
- Item #ENV001E
- carbon fiber
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1-1/8 - 1.5in tapered
- Axle To Crown
- [44 rake] 470 mm, [52 rake] 472 mm
- [adjustable] 44 - 52 mm
- 15 x 100mm
- Brake Compatibility
- post-mount disc
- Rotor Compatibility
- 160 mm or 180 mm
- Claimed Weight
- [fender] 1lb 9.1oz (711g), [clasps] 1lb 8.2oz (686g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years, lifetime incident protection
What do you think about this product?
July 10, 2017
- I've put it through the wringer
Was using a non-descript carbon rigid fork prior to my new ENVE. There is a noticable difference with the new ENVE! The fork is firm and planted but has a bit of compliance so that it doesn't feel "tinny" . Great fork! Will change frames before I trade out this fork on my rigid single speed! Yeti Big Top 29er
May 15, 2020
Boost or non-boost axle length?
May 6, 2016
- I've used it several times
probably the best rigid fork I've tried so far. Excellent quality and craftsmanship. It comes with the thru axle, mud guard and hardware to mount your disc calipers.
March 12, 2019
Will this work with boost wheelsets?
March 20, 2019
This fork is non boost. So, 15X100.
March 20, 2019
Hey Jeffrey - this fork is not compatible with boost wheels.