Enduro racers and heavy hitting trail riders rejoice: ENVE now offers 35mm clamp handlebars. Built to compliment the bike and rider that finds the M7 lineup of components and wheels desirable for the terrain and personal riding style comes the M7 Handlebar. The larger bar clamp diameter allows ENVE to build a super strong bar that still comes in a respectable weight that can handle the extra leverage that comes from the increased 800mm width. ENVE offers the M7 in 3 rises, 10, 25, and 40mm so you can easily achieve your preferred handlebar height without resorting to a bunch of spacers underneath the stem. What isn't lost on the new bars, regardless of the clamp diameter, are the specific carbon layups, laminates, and resins that allow the Utah-based brand to build bars strong enough for World Cup athletes while still allowing for enough compliance to save hands and arms from minefield braking bumps and high-speed rock gardens.
Carbon fiber is desirable in this application as it not only allows for the extreme lightness, it lets ENVE achieve the shapes necessary for the tuned flex that isn't available in alloy. And while we're on the subject of shaping, we'll point out that this bar has slightly refined back and up sweep numbers versus the M5 and M6 bars. It's 8-degree rearward and 4-degree upward sweeps put you in more of an aggressive, elbows out position so you can confidently tackle rougher terrain at speed. All bars come with a decal sheet to color match the bars to any stock color ENVE wheel decal.
- A carbon handlebar big on strength, weight savings, and ride quality
- 800mm width adds control and confidence
- 35mm clamp builds the strength needed for the increased leverage
- 8-degree back and 4-degree up sweep gives an attack-ready position
- Lifetime incident protection covers mishaps on or off the bike
- Item #ENV005X
- carbon fiber
- 10, 25, 40mm
- [back] 8-degrees, [up] 4-degrees
- Claimed Weight
- [10mm rise] 8.1oz (230g), [25mm rise] 8.5oz (240g), [40mm rise] 8.6oz (245g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years, lifetime incident protection