Select Style & Size
M6 V2 Stem
ENVE's trail-rated M6 stem is now available in shorter lengths and a more aggressive zero degree rise, making it a perfect fit for the geometry of modern trail bikes. Unidirectional carbon fiber is still the material of choice, and like ENVE's other products it's crafted with the highest level of quality, resulting in a stem that's lightweight, incredibly strong, and does a great job absorbing vibrations and trail chatter. When paired with ENVE's M5 or M6 handlebars we've found it to be just about the smoothest, most responsive cockpit out there.
- Premium carbon stem built for trail riding
- Available in shorter lengths than the previous generation
- Aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware are durable and light
- Carbon fiber body absorbs vibration, reducing rider fatigue
- Zero-degree rise works well for today's trail bikes
- Item #ENV2SQ3
- [body] carbon fiber, [face plate] aluminum, [hardware] titanium
- 35, 50, 65mm
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1 - 1/8in
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt face plate
- Claimed Weight
- [35mm] 85g, [50mm] 94g, [65mm] 102g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 5 years, lifetime incident protection
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2020
Worth the money
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 180 lbs
I was skeptical about this overpriced carbon stem. After pondering for about a week I decided to pull the trigger on it. Man, what a difference. My hand numbness is gone. It soaks up lots off trail chatter. Best upgrade on my yeti sb130.