Why We Like The SingleTrack Trouser II
The SingleTrack Trouser II is a no-nonsense trail pant that gives off sophisticated aesthetics and is constructed with highly durable material for facing whatever the trail throws our way. We like the improved bike fit with pre articulation and the stretch fabric that ensures full freedom of movement. Zipped thigh vents and mesh inserts manage temperature control, and the waistband has integrated stretch as well as hook-and-loop side waist adjusters.
- Durable trail pants for roosting berms and railing turns
- Zipped hand and phone pockets keep our essentials close
- Wicking waistband with hook-and-loop adjusters
- ClickFast liner compatible for internal padding
- Zipped leg vents and mesh inserts for breathability
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #EDAZ03B
- 100% nylon
- [medium] 31in
- hook-and-loop adjusters
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered phone
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 14.5oz
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 2, 2023
Tailor Made for cyclists
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
Cut is perfect on these pants. Most cyclists have larger thighs and these pants accommodate that and kneepads underneath. I've owned these for 3 years and they have held up well with very little signs of wear.
October 12, 2022
MC Hammer pants
- I returned this product before using it
6'1", 184#, normally size L/ 33 waist, 34 inseam Bought size L, fit well, waist was a little snug but no complains. Cut is funky- MC Hammer pants. I understand extra for knee pads but these are kinda ridiculous. Quality and sewing is great. Material is a little stretchy. Look like a quality pant. I'm returning mine due to the flappy fit.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help