Select Style & Size
Why We Like The MT500 Burner Pant
The MT500 Burner Pant features a construction that won't slow us down when we're lapping downhill runs with the crew. They're designed with a trail-oriented construction that's durable and free moving so we can have full articulation while we're riding. A slim-fit design and knee pad-friendly construction means we can fit our protective gear under our new trail pants, and four-way stretch fabric is reinforced with a durable seat panel for good measure.
- Trail pants that are ideal for downhill runs and fun with friends
- Contemporary slim-fitting design doesn't take away stretch
- Durable enough for downhill fun and trail days
- Knee pad compatible for extra protection when we need it
- PFC-Free, non-toxic water repellent finish fights water and debris
- Four-way stretch with durable seat panel is ideal for trail riding
- Item #EDAZ047
- 90% nylon, 8% elastane, 2% neoprene
- 2 front zip
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
March 7, 2021
does this have padding for but?