Why We Like The Endura MT500 Burner Lite Pant
Designed for riding in warm, sunny weather, the MT500 Burner Lite Pant delivers a lightweight and breathable fit without compromising full leg coverage on the trail. Mesh paneling and laser-cut perforations add comfortable airflow when we’re working up a sweat, and the slimmer, cycling-specific cut allows comfortable movement.
- Breathable mountain biking pant for warm summer weather
- Four-way stretch fabric is light and moisture-wicking
- DWR-treated outer fabric sheds moisture and grime
- Modern fit features a slimmer cut and room for knee pads
- Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the waist for a secure fit
- Features attachment points for Endura Clickfast liner shorts (sold separate)
- Item #EDAZ0A1
- [main] 88% nylon, 12% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment [mesh panels] 100% polyester
- low-profile waist adjustment, hook-and-loop fastener
- 2 zippered hand
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2023
Wrong Image for pants
- I've used it several times
Pants are great and what I expected as I check them on the Endura site. But not the correct images on here.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help