Why We Like The GV500 Reiver Short-Sleeve Jersey
Cycling down gravel roads under the summer sun is much better in the Endura GV500 Reiver Short-Sleeve Jersey. We can store all of our belongings in it's well placed pockets, while its synthetic stretch material guarantees we have total range of motion. Strategically placed mesh help us drop excess heat so we can stay regulated when our pistons really start to fire.
- Light gravel jersey for a great performance on long rides
- Synthetic material is stretchy and wicks away moisture
- Specially placed mesh panels dump generated heat
- Silicone lined hem keeps it from moving around on you
- Articulated sleeves for a comfortable, cycle-specific fit
- Item #EDAZ03Z
- Responsible Collection
- 80% recycled polyester, 10% nylon, 10% elastane
- spring, summer
- 1 zippered chest, 1 rear security, 3 open rear, 1 side mesh
- Recommended Use
- gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 6, 2021
Endura Reiver GV500 jersey
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
Great looking jersey, but while I tend to wear meds and larges in most cycling tops I'm returning this for an XL (a size that I have never owned)- the other just seemed too small in the shoulders (cutting into armpits). If you have wide shoulders consider a larger than normal size.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help