Why We Like The Qubo Power Fluid Trainer
Quiet and reliable, the Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer checks all the boxes an ergonomic fluid trainer should. This basic trainer doesn’t require any subscriptions to a training service to use, but we could pair it with any Bluetooth or Ant+ speed/cadence sensor. The trainer also doesn't need an electric plug-in, and automatic calibration via our weight means anyone in the house can use it without hassle.
- Ergonomic trainer fits up to 29” tires
- Trainer calibrates resistance via rider weight and tire pressure
- Smooth bearings and roller means up to 20% more tire life
- 1200 watts maximum resistance with 540w resistance at 25mph
- Ultra-quiet rollers mean early morning riders won't disturb anyone
- Item #ELIA02E
- fluid, progressive resistance
- 23.2 x 22.1 x 16.3in
- Claimed Weight
- 21lb 2.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 27, 2020
Checked all the boxes
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Just a guy with a Trek fitness bike. Several years after purchasing the bike, Covid-19 helped me see it as probably the last outdoors option, above walking, that I can do to improve my fitness. The price wasn't outrageous. The set-up took all of 7 minutes. The first 10-minute workout left me assured I will be able to avoid starting from scratch at the start of my 2nd season on 2 wheels. The unit isn't loud, and I've spent the first couple of workouts in easier gears, as the resistance is more than enough.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
January 14, 2021