Why We Like the Free Tour Shell Jacket
Whether we’re sweating on a sun-kissed skin track or tackling technical runs in whiteout conditions, the Free Tour Shell Jacket comes equipped to keep us moving comfortably. A GORE-TEX Active membrane offers the gold standard of water and wind protection, while remaining highly breathable to let sweat escape during taxing ascents. The well-tailored fit sits comfortably over your layers like a second skin, and articulated sleeves allow for a full range of motion up and down the mountain. To top it off, the fabric used is Bluesign approved, meaning you’re investing in a high-performance product that was also sustainably and responsibly constructed.
- Technical hard shell for long days in the backcountry
- GORE-TEX fabric for optimal barrier against wind and snow
- Underarm vents expel excess heat during demanding ascents
- Adjustable hood fits over helmet for coverage in harsh conditions
- Sealed seams and YKK water resistant zippers keep moisture out
- Roomy zippered chest pockets house skins and other essentials
- Extra high collar helps shield your face from icy winds and snow
- Item #ELV000B
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [large] 31.5in
- attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered chest, 1 internal mesh
- underarm zippers, 2-way front zipper
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 1oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, randonee
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help