The Rocks 2.0 Jacket
As an honest mountain-town ski jacket, Eider's The Rocks 2.0 Jacket pulls inspiration from city streets, with its woven fabric style and faux fur and metallic trims. Make no mistake, though, this jacket is loaded with features for performance in the high alpine, aiming to keep you warm and dry as you spend your day on the slopes. The Defender membrane works to keep out cold gusts and unwanted moisture whether you're going hard on the mountain or going out on the town. Body mapped insulation keeps you warm and mobile while a removable powder skirt seals out fresh flakes in storms. A plethora of pockets organize your things and the removable hood stays out of your way on mild afternoons in town.
- Resort jacket that flows effortlessly from the slopes to the town
- Waterproof, windproof construction protects against winter elements
- Body mapped insulation provides warmth without impacting mobility
- Removable powder skirt seals out fresh flakes on the deepest days
- Ski pass pocket at front bottom for easy entry on lifts at resorts
- Hood removes and is adjusted easily with one adjustment at the back
- Removable faux fur trim provides urban aesthetic for days in town
- Semi-fitted cut offers feminine lines with room for layers
- Item #EID00BO
- Q & A
Very pretty and substantial jacket.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 142lbs
But I had to return. Wouldnt zip over my hips. I am 5'4' 142 lbs and take a 10 bottom and 8 top. I bought a medium and it was way too small. I would think a large would have way too long arms for me so sadly I am moving on.
Beautiful yellow jacket!
I gave this 5 stars even though I had to return it. It was much too long on me, as I'm only 5'3". Too bad Eider doesn't have petite sizes. If you love yellow though like I do, you won't be disappointed in this jacket. It is beautiful.
Super soft fabric, not overly insulated
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small (6)
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
This is a great ski jacket and "around town" jacket as well! Very soft, brushed suede feel to the fabric- but holds up really well against snags.
Not overly insulated so you don't get an overstuffed look, and it also works really well for spring skiing!
Nice ski features inside (Goggle wipe, Glove pocket, Ski skirt, etc.) but the fabric, faux fur and urban styling give it great street appeal as well.