A coat for the mountain or mountain town.
As an honest mountain-town ski jacket, the Eider Women's The Rocks Jacket pulls inspiration from city streets. Make no mistake, though, this jacket is engineered to perform on the mountain with technical features to keep you warm and dry as you spend your day skiing your favorite resort. The Defender membrane works to keep out cold gusts and unwanted moisture whether you’re going hard on the mountain or going out on the town.
- Ski jacket for exploring frontside groomers or main street
- ELoft insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Defender membrane keeps moisture from seeping into coat
- Snap-away powder skirt buttons away when not in use
- Faux fur trim adds a stylish touch
- Relaxed fit accommodates additional layers
- Item #EID009G