A coat for the mountain or mountain town.
As an honest mountain-town ski jacket, the Eider Women's The Rocks Jacket pulls inspiration from city streets. Make no mistake, though, this jacket is engineered to perform on the mountain with technical features to keep you warm and dry as you spend your day skiing your favorite resort. The Defender membrane works to keep out cold gusts and unwanted moisture whether you’re going hard on the mountain or going out on the town.
- Ski jacket for exploring frontside groomers or main street
- ELoft insulation retains warmth in damp conditions
- Defender membrane keeps moisture from seeping into coat
- Snap-away powder skirt buttons away when not in use
- Faux fur trim adds a stylish touch
- Relaxed fit accommodates additional layers
- Item #EID009G
- Q & A
Beautiful yellow jacket!
I gave this 5 stars even though I had to return it. It was much too long on me, as I'm only 5'3". Too bad Eider doesn't have petite sizes. If you love yellow though like I do, you won't be disappointed in this jacket. It is beautiful.
Super soft fabric, not overly insulated
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small (6)
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
This is a great ski jacket and "around town" jacket as well! Very soft, brushed suede feel to the fabric- but holds up really well against snags.
Not overly insulated so you don't get an overstuffed look, and it also works really well for spring skiing!
Nice ski features inside (Goggle wipe, Glove pocket, Ski skirt, etc.) but the fabric, faux fur and urban styling give it great street appeal as well.