While its name might remind you of a corset or clothing item found in a women's catalog circa 1889, the Eider Men's Shaper Jacket is anything but restrictive and outdated. In fact, the Shaper is designed specifically for backcountry touring and freeride pursuits, which further explains its lack of appearance in 1800s catalog.
Additionally, the Shaper is equipped with Eider's Defender fabric technology, which provides waterproof protection and breathable performance in the fact of warm spring temperatures and bitter cold winter weather alike. Perhaps most notable, though, is the Fix-A-Shape ergonomic front zipper which essentially molds to your facial features and promises a friction-free fit and feel. Speaking adaptive technologies, the zippered underarm vents are designed to dump excess body heat quickly, while the removable snow skirt and internal wrist gaiters double down on your protection should you require it. Not to mention, a bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A jacket built for deep backcountry snow
- Defender H+ material sheds snow and ice when carving turns in powder
- Helmet compatible hood offers extra protection in inclement weather
- Removable powder skirt customizes fit and feel on the go
- Wrist gaiters block out snow from sneaking into the sleeves
- Zippered sleeve pocket holds a ski pass when hitting the resort
- Item #EID00AU