Why We Like The EDELRID Irupu Canyoneering Harness
When exploring slots, we gear up with the EDELRID Irupu Canyoneering Harness. The three quick-adjust buckles give us a custom fit, while the slide-able hip padding keeps the tie-in point centered. We clip our rappel equipment to the two gear loops, keeping it organized and ready for when it's time to drop in. Plus, the replaceable abrasion protector extends this harness's use, and when we start to see the red wear-indicator thread, we know it's time to replace it entirely.
- Highly adjustable harness for canyoneering adventures
- Three buckles for easy on-off and a wide fit range
- Padding slides on waist for a centered fit
- Dyneema sheath on tie-in point for durability
- Replaceable abrasion protector for longevity
- Wear-indicator webbing for increased safety
- Integrated RFID transponder and label area
- Item #ELRC06R
- moveable foam at waist
- stiched, clip-in with tension straps
- Gear Loops
- Ice Clipper Slots
- Haul Loop
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.1oz
- Leg Loops
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help