Why We Like The EDELRID HMS Strike Triple FG Locking Carabiner
From Munter hitches to tubes to autoblocks, we're belaying with them clipped into the EDELRID HMS Strike Triple FG Locking Carabiner. The spring bar keeps this 'biner oriented correctly on our harness, while the triple-action locking gate is trickier to operate with one hand and locks automatically, giving us peace of mind that once the gate is closed, it'll stay that way.
- HMS carabiner for pairing with you belay device of choice
- Triple lock gate locks automatically for reliable security
- H-profile aluminum construction for lightweight durability
- Large rope-bearing surface for smooth Munter hitch belays
- Spring-loaded belay retainer eliminates cross loading
- Keylock nose prevents snagging on your rope or harness
- Item #ELRC05B
- Gate Type
- keylock nose, belay retainer
- Major Axis Strength
- Minor Axis Strength
- Open Gate Strength
- Gate Opening
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help