Power your descent.
You prefer to earn your turns, but that doesn't mean you don't deserve gear with an ultralight touring design. That's why Dynafit made the Men's TLT7 Expedition CR boots. Constructed with a carbon-infused Lambda frame and Grilamid shell, these boots provide exceptional lateral and forward rigidity for improved strength and power transmission on the descent while enhancing walkability and ease of entry.
Constructed with a Speed Nose, the TLT7 Expedition boots feature a short, smooth toebox with a more rearward toe fitting placement for optimum touring efficiency and minimum snow resistance, so you can save your energy for the descent. The Ultralock 3.0 upper buckle is connected via a cable to the adjustable lower, which means that closing the upper buckle tightens both the upper and lower of the boot in one motion. This system also makes it easy to transition between fit, walk, and ski modes. The Master Step Tech Fittings enable easier entry, while the thermo-moldable liner provides durability and comfort.
- A speed touring boot for the ambitious skier
- Stiff flex is highly responsive for confidence at high speeds
- 102mm forefoot with substantial volume around the midfoot
- 60-degree cuff rotation for comfortable skinning and hiking
- Ultralock 3.0 upper buckle with cable actuated lower
- Thermo-moldable liner made for comfort and extended use
- Snowdynamic construction designed to minimize snow buildup
- Dynafit is the leader in lightweight tech boots and bindings
- Item #DNF009W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
After going thru backcountry boots and fittings much to the dismay of my bank account, I finally found the perfect boot! Realizing everyones foot is different, this boot is light and COMFORTABLE on the way up - like hiking in my favorite pair of sneakers. And on the way down, stiff and able to drive wide skis. The buckle system is EASY and intuitive, holds your foot but allows range of motion on the way up and secures you for the goods on the way down. Very confidence inspiring. Easy to get in and out of as well. Money well spent and my hunt for the perfect boot is now over. I will be using this on the resort as well, find them more comfortable than my regular downhill boot. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!!!!!!