Speedfit 84 Ski
If you look at days spent skiing at the resort as an opportunity to train for bigger objectives, then the Dynafit Women's Speedfit 84 Ski is for you. Dynafit's Speedfit series is geared toward human-powered inbounds skiing with a nimble 84mm waist width that's light on the up and a blast to carve down groomed runs. A lightly rockered tip and tail eases turn initiation while a good amount of camber underfoot gives the ski a stable feel when you lay into your turn as much as your touring boots allow you too.
- A lightweight ski designed for skinning and skiing the resort
- Skinny waist width is light on the up and nimble while carving
- Full micro sidewalls balance strength with weight
- Carbon laminates increase rigidity without adding weight
- Notched tip accommodates Dynafit skins
- Item #DNF00CJ
- 149cm, 158cm, 167cm
- [149cm] 113 / 82 / 101mm, [158cm] 114 / 83 / 102mm, [167cm] 115 / 84 / 103mm
- Turn Radius
- [149cm] 17m, [158cm] 18.5m, [167cm] 20m
- tip and tail rocker, camber underfoot
- 3D Tech with full micro sidewalls
- Air Flex (poplar and ash wood)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 176cm] 5lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
September 19, 2017
Will the 149 cm be available?