Why We Like the Speed PTC Hooded Jacket
When gearing up for a day in the backcountry, we want a midlayer that keeps us warm when needed, without getting stuffy on demanding ascents. The Speed PTC Hooded Jacket delivers with a quick-drying and breathable fleece that helps regulate our body temperature throughout variable conditions and energy outputs.
- Technical midlayer jacket performs on demanding alpine tours
- Polartec Power Grid fleece offers soft and efficient warmth
- Breathable construction releases excess heat during exertion
- Fabric is moisture wicking to quickly dispel and evaporate sweat
- Stretch panels and athletic fit for optimal mobility and layering
- Snug hood fits under helmet for extra warmth if needed
- Zippered chest pocket keeps small essentials secure and at hand
- Item #DNFZ14D
- [main fabric] Polartec Power Grid (92% polyester, 8% elastane) [strech inserts] 71% nylon, 29% elastane
- fixed, helmet compatible
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help