Why We Like The Dynafit Radical Softshell Jacket
When we're hoofing it up the skintrack on early morning ascents, we need gear that can match our energy and exertion with high-performance breathability and protection: The Dynafit Radical Softshell Jacket offers everything we need to be confident and comfortable on the mountain. The 2-layer construction is windproof and highly water-resistant, so we can forge ahead no matter how deep the powder gets beneath our skis. The comfortable softshell stretches with us and regulates our temperature, and there's no need to sweat about the sustainable recycled material.
- Tour-ready softshell jacket for big mountain adventures
- 2-layer shell breathes easily as we exert energy on climbs
- Recycled materials reduce the impact on our planet
- Underarm vents and full zip allow us to find the perfect temperature
- Water-resistant and windproof fabric protects us from the elements
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable hood shelters us from the storm
- Regular fit easily slips over baselayers without excess bulk
- Six total pockets offer plenty of storage for our phone and snacks
- Item #DNFZ18P
- Responsible Collection
- [lining] bluesign® APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] DYNASHELL 2L ECO R88 (recycled synthetic), PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] FLEXLITE (86% nylon, 14% elastane)
- fully sealed
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal media, 2 internal mesh
- underarm zippers
- sleeve detail
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.4oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help