Select a Size
Select a Color
Break the ice.
Just because the temperature is in the single digits doesn’t mean you’re skipping a ski day. Besides, the cold doesn’t even phase you when you're wearing Dynafit’s Radical Hooded Down Jacket. DynaStretch material provides unrestrictive movement that helps you skin up the mountain with relative ease. And the wind- and water-resistant DynaShell Ultralight fabric is the lightest material Dynafit offers. When it’s cold and snowing, the hydrophobic down filling will maintain loft and warmth to keep you moving, and the jacket's slim fit pairs well underneath a shell without being bulky.
- Optimal warmth for frigid-cold morning tours
- DynaShell Ultralight is durable and lightweight
- DynaStretch material allows for mobility
- Heavyweight insulation for those dead-of-winter days
- Hyrdophobic down filling maintains loft in wet conditions
- Slim fit goes under a shell comfortably
- Item #DNF00C8
- [membrane/laminate] Dynashell Ultralight (100% nylon), [lining] 100% nylon, [insert] Dynastretch (89% nylon 11% elastane)
- 800-fill DownTec
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
September 29, 2018
- True to size
I really liked this jacket. It fits well, looks adorable, and also is really warm for those cold Colorado days. I’ve owned this jacket for one season here, and all ready kind of falling apart. Really sad because I adore this jacket.