Why We Like The Dynafit Mezzalama Ski
The Dynafit Mezzalama Ski is designed for randonee racers who demand lightweight uphill performance. These skis help us skip up to the summit with ease by combining a petite 64mm waist with a lightweight paulownia core and plenty of camber. These three attributes combine to kick turn with ease, keep our legs fresh, and provide extraordinary traction on even icy skin tracks.
- Randonee skis designed for skiers who prioritize uphill performance
- 64mm waist width offers impressive maneuverability both uphill and downhill
- Camber underfoot provides exceptional traction on icy skin tracks
- Minimal rocker in the tip allows you to float through fresh backcountry snow
- Sidewall cap sheds weight while offering torsional rigidity on edge
- Paulownia core is one of the lightest core materials on the market
- Carbon fiber laminate adds stiffness without adding too much weight
- Item #DNFZ175
- 153cm, 162cm
- [153cm] 97 / 64 / 78mm, [162cm] 98 / 64 / 79mm
- Turn Radius
- [153cm] 20m, [162cm] 20.5m
- camber, early rise
- sidewall cap
- Paulownia Speed
- carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- [153cm] 3lb 3oz (1446g), [162cm] 3lb 7oz (1559g)
- rando, racing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help