Lightweight and breathable.
After weeks of skiing deep powder, it's nice to get some windows of clear weather to explore some bigger terrain. For those days you don't need a bombproof, three-layer bib, the Dynafit Mercury Men's DST Pant caters to fast-and-light tours when the weather is mostly clear. Made with Dynastretch softshell, these pants are resistant to wind and moisture, but also breathable to keep your legs comfortable during high-aerobic ascents. The waist is adjustable to accommodate extra layers and is bib compatible when you do need some extra protection from the elements. Instep patches protect against ski edges and crampons, and the internal snow gaiter ensures you don't get snow in your boots when you're breaking trail through powder.
- Breathable backcountry pants for quick-paced ski tours
- Stretch softshell for added mobility on the skintrack
- Breathable construction helps regulates body temperature
- Adjustable waist leaves room for bulky midlayers
- Reinforced ankles protects from ski boots and ski edges
- Item #DNF00BS