Hoji PX Ski Boot
A new design from Dynafit, the Women's Hoji PX Ski Boot enables efficient climbing on steep skin tracks, but is reliable and ready for steep descents so you don't have to compromise. The stiff flex provides a smooth power transfer to your ski—able to handle aggressive turns on sustained steeps—and the generous 103.5mm last gives you the comfort you need for long days in the mountains. For a precise, customizable fit, the boot's Pebax shell can be easily thermo-molded, while three micro-adjustable buckles and a hefty power strap let you tweak the fit to your specific need every time you put it on.
The Hoji PX boasts an impressive 55-degree range of motion in walk mode so you can stride effectively, whether you're on a long, flat approach, or navigating steep switchbacks. Dynafit's patent-pended Hoji Lock System is simple to operate via a single lever at the back of the boot that is responsible for the boot's flexible climb-ability, also delivering the dependable, wiggle-free rigidity you'll experience when you're locked in descent mode.
- Touring boot for efficiency on climbs and power on descents
- Stiff flex provides optimal power transfer to ski
- Wide 103.5mm last is aimed at comfort and precision
- 55-degree range of motion in walk mode saves energy on climbs
- Switch between uphill and downhill mode is simple
- Shell is heat-moldable for a comfortable, customizable fit
- Item #DNF00EH