Hoji Free Alpine Touring Ski Boot - 2023
Why We Like The Dynafit Hoji Free Ski Boot
The Dynafit Hoji Free Ski Boot boasts comfort on the walk up and a stiff performance on the ride down. New to the Dynafit Hoji family, this touring boot rocks a full 55 degrees of motion in walk mode, for comfort and freedom on the skin track, and uses the new Interlock system to secure the fit for ninja-like performance on speedy descents. The Hoji Free keeps its toe bail so we can still step into our alpine bindings if we're hitting the resort after a morning in the backcountry, and its shell uses Grilamid blended with fiberglass to maximize power transfer in such a way that we don't even miss our alpine boots.
- A versatile touring boot that skis hard and walks easy"
- Stiff yet lightweight shell performs well on both ascent and descent
- Interlock system delivers reliable stiffness on the ride down
- Narrower last provides a performance-forward fit that doesn't squeeze
- Thermo-moldable liner gives you a comfortable, personalized fit
- Crampon attachments points assist with steep, icy approaches
- Lugged outsole comes in handy if we're hiking to our line
- Item #DNF00H8