Why We Like The Dynafit Free Infinium Insulation Jacket
Built for ski tours in cold conditions, the Dynafit Free Infinium Insulation Jacket balances bomber insulation with breathability and windproof protection. The Free jacket features GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper to cut icy winds, shed light precipitation, and breathe when we're chugging our way up the skin track. The body-mapped insulation concentrates the warmest insulation around our core with lighter, more breathable PrimaLoft Active insulation in the back and sides to moderate our temperature when we're burning serious calories. This insulated jacket is made for high-intensity winter pursuits, but its active fit also looks good on the streets of our favorite ski towns and cities.
- Insulated jacket for cold touring days
- GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper is windproof and water resistant
- PrimaLoft Gold is premium synthetic insulation
- Synthetic insulation is more tolerant of sweat and moisture
- Internal and external pockets for phone, goggles, gloves, etc.
- Made in part with recycled materials to reduce consumption
- Sportive fit (regular fit)
- Item #DNFZ149
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, [material] bluesign® APPROVED
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper [face fabric] nylon [lining] 20D nylon, DWR coating
- [main] 80g PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester) [back, sides] PrimaLoft ACTIVE (55% recycled polyester)
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable, helmet compatible
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand [internal] 2 mesh drop-in
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7.3oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help